its hard to look back objectively on last year. for one, the recent events are more fresh in the mind's memory.
• 2010 started out with an awesome diving vacation w good friends and my parents. most fun.
• 2010 i met some great people. some of whom i love hanging out with
• 2010 was an interesting year. on one hand, i got promoted into the job i have been trying to get for 2 years, on the other, i went back to full time work, after almost 4 years.
• 2010 also found me opening up doors that i had kept closed for a long time. i started to hang out with this girl. that ended in the spring because i was an idiot. i got a second chance in the late summer, and made the most of it. made some stupid mistakes, but i did let some doors open up in my heart. things got real and it was nice. recently things have gotten complicated, as things do, and right now its safe to say that things are not where they were when they were at the best. where will it end up? 3 letters sums up that one. idk. i will say this: wouldn't give it up for anything.
• 2010 was also a difficult year for me at home. i had a roommate situation that i had grown to hate.
• 2010 i got to know some people much better. and i love it. great times.
• 2010 was the year i found a light to shine onto the darkness.
• 2010 was the year i lost that same light.
• 2010 was the year i realized i wanted to pursue my photography hobby more than just occasionally
• 2010 was the year my band milkbar finally released a cd, played the 7th st entry, got into iTunes and broke up.
• 2010 was the year i finally got rid of the roommate who was a really bad idea.
• 2010 was the year i made my own soda.
• 2010 is over.
• 2010 was a really good year.
• 2010 was a really bad year.
i wanted to end this with a quote of something i said in the last few weeks... something that was incredibly dark and emo. but honestly i'm trying to avoid that now. common sense in the form of an editor friend suggested it was too much. so i took it away. other events have lead me to instead write this little paragraph. 2010 was an incredible year for me. while i am currently experiencing some angst and soul searching from some of the down sides, i had some of the most incredibly enriching times and feelings this year and all of it is a package. i would do it all again, even knowing the pain and dark times that i would have to endure again.
on to the new adventures of 2011.